|We, Passim Marquee, are an ISO 9001-2008 certified company and have deepened our roots in the market of pharmaceutical products since our establishment in 2000. Our range of products includes Tablets, Injection, Capsules, Syrups and Supplements. These are the result of the skills of our reliable manufacturers who follow the WHO-GMP standards and also schedule M facilities for the manufacturing process. A series of measures are also taken in order to manufacture unblemished and world class products:
These measures along with the hard-work and proficiency of our people has enabled us to forge a network of sales which is a vital part of the journey to success, but our journey is still incomplete. In order to accomplish our mission, we want to work with those reliable organizations who are interested in acquiring our PCD pharma franchise in India and help us in expanding our business. In pharmacy, PCD stands for propaganda cum distribution which is adopted by a number of pharma companies as their marketing strategy.
- Our products undergo stringent tests for PH value, efficacy, potency as well as safety.
- There is a time-to-time analysis of the entire production process
- Timely surveys and inspection of the infrastructure facilities are conducted by our experts.
- Monitoring of machinery, raw material and applied techniques is also done in order to ensure the ethical production process.
- Packing of the products takes place in a different manner that showcases the quality and standard of our work.
- A team of experts ensures that the clients are satisfied with our products and services, by requesting them for their valuable feedback which is taken in a positive manner.
Most of the PCD Pharma companies were founded in the 19th and 20th century and is ways apart from franchise pharma companies as in the latter, bigger areas are allotted and minimum starting orders as well as sales target are comparatively higher than former. These companies appoint only those pharma marketing managers who have a minimum experience of 10 years and an investment potential of about Rs. 5 lacs where as in PCD segment, distributors, wholesalers, retailers and medical representatives are invited with open arms.